MDCI Automation is consistently a trusted resource for science and technological innovation. Our engineering and design team delivers cost effective solutions to your complex product issues, whether it be bringing new market opportunities to fruition, enhancing existing products or streamlining supply chain production processes. Our experts provide fast turn-around prototyping using proof of concept mock-ups, pre-production modeling, and early production units. With over ten years experience in high speed automation and material handling, MDCI delivers superior solutions without sacrificing quality, reliability and performance. Together, we can turn your ideas into reality.
Our Services Include
When it comes to designing and building new products and applications often times engineering teams can get bogged down with group think and tunnel vision.
This is where MDCI's team of engineers and designers can pitch in and help. By bringing in outside resources and engineering talent you bring in a new unique perspective that helps to generate better product outcomes.
MDCI specializes in multi-tier system design and implementation. Our knowledge is spread across multiple commercial control systems, software languages and industrial communications. We have designed and integrated numerous systems utilizing the technology listed below:
- System Platforms: Lenze, Horner, GE, Allen Bradley, Omron, Turck, Omron, GE, Mitsubishi, Beckoff, B&R, Banner Vision and Automated Inspection
- Hardware: Lenze Servos Drives, Lenze VFD’s, SEW VFD’s, Horner HMI/PLC, Turck Remote I/O, Stepper Motors and Drives, GE Smart Block PC, Omron PLC, Maple Technologies, SSC Controller, Waco Remote I/O etc.
- Programming Languages Structured Text, Ladder Logic, Visual Basic, VisiWin, C++, C, JAVA, Visual C, NET, Beckoff Twincat, Mitsubishi MELSOFT, GX Developer
- Industrial Communication CanOpen, Device Net, Profibus, Interbus, Ethernet, Ethercat
Platforms:Windows, Linux, VXWorks, Access.
MDCI’s team of engineers has extensive experience in the following applications:
- Pick and place and X/Y transfer mechanisms
- Postal sortation systems
- Bio-detection systems
- Packaging equipment
- Class I medical devices
- Automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS)
- Robotic handling and integration
- Automated guided vehicles
- Analytical instrumentation
- Vision systems
Our design capabilities include:
- Conceptualization, design, and development
- Rapid prototyping
- Reverse Engineering
- Design for manufacturing
- Retrofit for enhancement
- System integration